How to say Please repeat that! in Hawaiian?
E ʻoluʻolu e ʻoluʻolu ʻoe!
|Please repeat that!||🇬🇧 English|
|E ʻoluʻolu e ʻoluʻolu ʻoe!||🇺🇲 Hawaiian|
The translation of the Please repeat that! in Hawaiian is E ʻoluʻolu e ʻoluʻolu ʻoe!.
- Please accept my congratulation.
- Please, accept my deepest sympathy.
- Please accept my warmest congratulations
- Please accept our sincerest apologies.
- Please be brief.
- Please bring a pen.
- Please call back later.
- Please call me
- Please call the ambulance.
- Please, can you help me?
- Please close the door